Writes Tennessee Leeuwenburg:
“The use of Python in education is clearly a significant topic in its own right. In the previous article, Michael Tobis presented an excellent overview of Python in education. As can be seen, Leo, Lexi and Chen have made some fantastic videos. If Python Papers readers know of any other examples of Python being used in education, or would like to let us know their views on this topic, we would love to hear from you!”
Congratulations to Horst for getting into print! Kyran and I believe that this is the first ShowMeDo series to get into a publication, hopefully the first of many more.subscribe to my RSS feed!
- Python 411 interviews ShowMeDo, another Python Papers article
- ShowMeDo March Update – Python Subscriptions going great, VoIP conference tonight
- New Python ShowMeDos (German): RurPle and EasyGUI by Python Kids
- ShowMeDo: ‘Python for Math Teachers’ – Subclassing for Beginners (1 video)
- Ryan Carson asking about web-app experiences