Lucas Holland has joined us as a Club ShowMeDo author, his first series for Club-members is Batteries Included – The Python Standard Library. Lucas has been authoring free Python videos inside ShowMeDo for a year.
We’re very happy to welcome him as a Club author and we’re excited to now be offering a greater range of introductory Python videos to Python beginners each week.
“Useful. It couldn’t be clearer.”, Gasto.
In this series Lucas spends 5 minutes per module giving the new Python user an overview of what’s in each module and how it should be used. New episodes will be published over the coming weeks.
- Series overview (Free)
- The “sys” module
- The “os” module
- The “datetime” module [forthcoming]
- The “urllib2″ module [forthcoming]
- The “math” module [forthcoming]
- The “re” module [forthcoming]
- The “glob” module [forthcoming]
- The “shutil” module [forthcoming]
- New Club videos for “Batteries Included” series on The Python Standard Library
- “Batteries Included” Python beginner Club series now finished
- New Club Series for Python Beginners – Loops and Iteration
- Python from zero, new ShowMeDo series
- New Club series for Python Beginners – Common Variables and Containers