We have another new Club series aimed at Python Beginner/Intermediate programmers. Loops and Iteration builds upon the previous recent series (Common Variables and Containers and ‘What Does Python Look Like?‘) to show you the normal looping and iteration techniques that you’ll use in Python.
The first 4 of 7 episodes are published, the other 3 will follow over the coming weeks. Each episodes is about 5 minutes long, by the end of the series you’ll have seen for and while used with a list, sets, dictionary, range, enumerate, len, raw_input, break, continue and else:
- Overview (Loops and Iteration) (Free)
- For on a List
- For using a range
- For using enumerate
- For on a set [forthcoming]
- For on a dict(ionary) [forthcoming]
- While loops [forthcoming]
This series is a part of Club ShowMeDo, these videos are for paying subscribers (Club membership is given for free to anyone who submits their own screencast). The Club screencasts are a part of our 330 Python screencasts, most of which are freely available, created by us and our open-source authors.subscribe to my RSS feed!
- “Python Beginners – Loops and Iteration” – Club Series fully published
- “What does Python look like?” series finished in Club ShowMeDo
- New Club series for Python Beginners – Common Variables and Containers
- New series – Batteries included – The Python standard library
- New Club videos for “Batteries Included” series on The Python Standard Library