Here are the remaining 2.5 hours worth of excellent 3D physics introductions in Python by Erik Thompson completing the 9-part set. The videos use 3D graphics to make it really easy to follow exactly what’s happening.
Learn now about friction, forces, tension, gravity and springs. Full source-code is in the wiki.If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
- New Python ShowMeDos: Physics and 3D using VPython (first 4 of 9 videos)
- ShowMeDo: The ‘IPython’ Interactive Shell – Parts 3 and 4
- New Java ShowMeDos: Writing a Mandelbrot Applet (parts 6-10 of 10)
- New Python ShowMeDos: Parts 5 and 6 for EinfÃ¼hrung in die Programmierung mit Python
- ShowMeDo: ‘Python for Math Teachers’ – Getting Started, Looking Ahead (2 videos)