Jiang Xin has authored a new 7-part series on using agile techniques, with the pylons framework, to build an SVN authz management tool called pySvnManager.
His series of screencasts take you through the problem, using test-driven development (TDD), unit testing and building an app using the pylons framework:
- Background and deployment of pySvnManager
- TDD for model development.
- Code coverage and final pySvnManager model usage.
- Create web application using pylons framework
- View, controller and webpage design.
- Web app authentication and unittest
- Application configuration and make packages
Recent Club videos include Python Web Programming, a friendly introduction to the Google App Engine, Python Beginners – Loops and Iteration and Python Beginners – Common Variables and Containers.subscribe to my RSS feed!