New ShowMeDo: Screencasting with CamStudio
“Making a ShowMeDo video is very easy – press the Record button, do your stuff, then Stop. That’s all there is to it! Once CamStudio has written the AVI file you are free to edit it, make another take or get on with submitting it to us.” – video here, Ian Ozsvald
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
- New ShowMeDos: Jeff Rush (PSF) on screencasting for Python
- New ShowMeDo: Configuring CamStudio
- New ShowMeDo: Downloading CamStudio 2.0
- 5 Tips for Making a Great Screencast
- Getting Into Screencasting (Jerol Harrington)
Comments are closed.