Ian’s final series in Beginners brings the club total to 118 videos, 15 video-series and over 10 hours of Pythonic video demonstration <phew>.
Ian’s beginner-sets were conceived as a whole, from introducing the look and feel of Python to covering, in quite a bit of detail, the general Python programming elements. With Lucas Holland’s introduction to the Python standard libraries we have a nice round number of 50 videos, setting clubbers up nicely for the other club videos and some of the intermediate/advanced Showmedo Python series.If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
- New Club videos for “Batteries Included” series on The Python Standard Library
- New Club Series for Python Beginners – Loops and Iteration
- New Club series for Python Beginners – Common Variables and Containers
- Python Beginners – Functions series finished for Club ShowMeDo
- “Batteries Included” Python beginner Club series now finished