Python from zero, new ShowMeDo series
Gasto has created a neat two-part set entitled Python from Zero, as he describes it:
“Have you ever been frustrated with all the compiling process, and wished that it [all] just magically appeared after a pair of seconds of thinking of a feature. Learn python, you will not regret it. You’ll be surprised how easy it is.”
In two episodes lasting 20 minutes Gasto gives you an introduction to prototyping simple code with Python and the use of lists and sets.
Thanks, it’s easy to understand! I want to know more now !!
These videos are a part of the 330 Python tutorial screencasts in ShowMeDo, many are produced by our open-source users. Each contributor gets free access to Club ShowMeDo’s extra Python tutorials.
Recent free videos include Making a Django Dev Environment, TurboGears 2, Agile Python Development and Python for Math Education.
Recent Club videos include Python Beginners – Loops and Iteration, Python Beginners – Common Variables and Containers and An Introduction to Database Programming with Python.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
- New series – Agile Python+Pylons to build pySvnManager
- “Your Pythonic Math Class of the Future”, Chicago PyCon screencast
- XMLRPC and unit-testing screencasts by Florian Mayer
- New Club Series for Python Beginners – Loops and Iteration
- New series – Batteries included – The Python standard library
Comments are closed.