Kirby’s fourth video is A First Look at RSA:
“Building on some ideas introduced earlier in this series, this easygoing lecture takes a somewhat rambling approach to a rather difficult math topic. This is background for math teachers intending to use Python as a vehicle for exploring math concepts interactively, in a hands-on setting.”
Create your own Python videos? You’ll find instructions here for how you can make your own videos in just 30 minutes.
If you want to embed this video on your blog or site, see our embedding instructions.subscribe to my RSS feed!
- ShowMeDo: ‘Python for Math Teachers’ Working with Stickworks (1 video)
- ShowMeDo: ‘Python for Math Teachers’ – Subclassing for Beginners (1 video)
- ShowMeDo: ‘Python for Math Teachers’ – Getting Started, Looking Ahead (2 videos)
- ShowMeDo: Learn Django: Create a Wiki in 20 minutes (1 video)
- ShowMeDo: ‘5 Minutes with Python’ – First 5 Minutes with Python (1 video)