“Let’s define a simple Dog class and show how we make instances (dogs). Then let’s add a stomach attribute so our dogs can eat and poop (kids love scatology). It’s a dog eat dog world! Then we refactor the code to show how Dog and Monkey classes might both inherit from the Animal class.”
Create your own Python videos? You’ll find instructions here for how you can make your own videos in just 30 minutes.
If you want to embed this video on your blog or site, see our embedding instructions.subscribe to my RSS feed!
- ShowMeDo: ‘Python for Math Teachers’ A First Look at RSA (1 video)
- ShowMeDo: ‘Python for Math Teachers’ Working with Stickworks (1 video)
- ShowMeDo: ‘Python for Math Teachers’ – Getting Started, Looking Ahead (2 videos)
- ShowMeDo: Learn Django: Create a Wiki in 20 minutes (1 video)
- ShowMeDo: ‘5 Minutes with Python’ – First 5 Minutes with Python (1 video)