Kirby’s fifth video is Working with Stickworks:
“Here’s a Python module you might want to use in your math classes. It works with VPython to provide simple vector graphics, as well as plotting capabilities. Students wouldn’t just use the module, they’d study the source code to gain a stronger understanding of the math concepts involved (“math through programming”).”
Create your own Python videos? You’ll find instructions here for how you can make your own videos in just 30 minutes.
If you want to embed this video on your blog or site, see our embedding instructions.subscribe to my RSS feed!
- ShowMeDo: ‘Python for Math Teachers’ A First Look at RSA (1 video)
- ShowMeDo: ‘Python for Math Teachers’ – Subclassing for Beginners (1 video)
- ShowMeDo: ‘Python for Math Teachers’ – Getting Started, Looking Ahead (2 videos)
- ShowMeDo: Learn Django: Create a Wiki in 20 minutes (1 video)
- ShowMeDo: ‘5 Minutes with Python’ – First 5 Minutes with Python (1 video)