ShowMeDo: The ‘IPython’ Interactive Shell – Parts 1 and 2
A usage walkthru (part 1, part 2) showing the use of the enhanced interactive shell named IPython.
Divided into five parts, these talks in the series will cover tab completion, namespace management, logging, the help system and introspection, navigation, system shell commands and the running of Python programs.
Create your own Python videos? You’ll find instructions here for how you can make your own videos in just 30 minutes.
If you want to embed this video on your blog or site, see our embedding instructions.
This is one of 127 videos in our Python tutorial section. Track new-video-announces with our video feed.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
- ShowMeDo: The ‘IPython’ Interactive Shell – Parts 3 and 4
- ShowMeDo: The ‘IPython’ Interactive Shell – Part 5
- ShowMeDo: ‘5 Minutes with Python’ – IPython (1 video)
- ShowMeDo: Learn Django: Create a Wiki in 20 minutes (1 video)
- ShowMeDo: ‘Python for Math Teachers’ A First Look at RSA (1 video)
Comments are closed.