Lucas’ Club series for Python beginners which introduces the Python standard library is now complete.
Batteries Included – The Python Standard Library has 9 episodes for Club-subscribers which introduce the core elements of file-system access, using the shell, regular expressions, math, dates and talking to websites.
“I will thank you for getting this in-depth basic explanation of the basic modules. It really fills in some missing holes on my knowledge of using this.” – JZA
Each video is around 5 minutes long and includes examples of normal use.
- Series overview
- The “sys” module
- The “os” module
- The “shutil” module (shell access)
- The “glob” module (file pattern matching)
- The “re” module (regular expressions)
- The “math” module
- The “urllib2” module
- The “datetime” module
- New Club videos for “Batteries Included” series on The Python Standard Library
- New series – Batteries included – The Python standard library
- “Python Beginners – Loops and Iteration” – Club Series fully published
- New Club Series for Python Beginners – Loops and Iteration
- New Club series for Python Beginners – Common Variables and Containers