For his first series Lucas covers elements of The Python Standard Library.
Half of the videos are published, the series will be fully published in the next two weeks. Each video is around 5 minutes long and includes examples of normal use.
- Series overview
- The “sys” module
- The “os” module
- The “shutil” module
- The “glob” module
- The “re” module [forthcoming]
- The “math” module [forthcoming]
- The “urllib2? module [forthcoming]
- The “datetime” module [forthcoming]
- New series – Batteries included – The Python standard library
- “Batteries Included” Python beginner Club series now finished
- New Club Series for Python Beginners – Loops and Iteration
- New Club series for Python Beginners – Common Variables and Containers
- More Club videos for Python Beginners – Common Variables and Containers