New ShowMeDo: Wing Pro v3 (Part 2 of 2)
The second walk-through showing Wingware’s latest Wing IDE v3 Pro in action is available in ShowMeDo:
In this episode I show you how to debug an application and write new code whilst debugging the currently running process. Topics covered:
- The Exception tool
- Conditional Breakpoints
- Debug I/O window
- Debug Probe
- Looking at variables inside a live process (Debug Probe , Stack Data tool)
- Developing new code whilst debugging our application
Here is the series link to both episodes: Introducing Wing 3. This videos is in our IDE screencast section as well as our Python tutorial screencasts section.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
- New ShowMeDo: Wing Pro v3 (Part 1 of 2)
- New ShowMeDo: Introduction to Wing IDE Professional
- Get Going with Python 2: Python Development Environments (IDEs) part 1
- New ShowMeDo: The Stack Trace
- ShowMeDo: The ‘IPython’ Interactive Shell – Parts 3 and 4
Comments are closed.