- OpenStreetMap introduction A introduction to using and getting started with OpenStreetMap.
- Potlatch introduction A introduction to the openstreetmap.org online Flash-based editor, potlatch.
- GPSBabel How to use GPS babel on a mac to get data off of your GPS and in to GPX. Some applicability to windows users also as it’s a similar interface.
- JOSM basic introduction A basic introduction to JOSM – the Java OpenStreetMap editor
- Photos in JOSM How to pull in photos of street signs etc in to JOSM.
- Editing in JOSM How to edit data in JOSM, the Java OpenStreetMap editor