“An Introduction to Vim Macros” screencast series
Justin Lilly has created a 3-part series on using Vim macros, Vim is a powerful editor that has a bit of a learning curve.
“Thanks! Learning by looking over the shoulder is really a great addition to the help files.”
Screencasts make it easier to see what’s going on for the new user:
- An Introduction to Vim Macros
- Vim Selections
- Vim % operator
These videos form a part of our 330 Python tutorial screencasts. Most are free, some are a part of our Club which focuses on carefully planned tutorials for Python beginner/intermediate programmers.
Other recent videos include Making a Django Dev Environment, TurboGears 2, Agile Python Development and Python for Math Education. Recent beginner-Python videos include Common Variables and Containers, Loops and Iteration and What Does Python Look Like?.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
- “Searching the Python Bug Tracker” screencast
- Huge screencast series ‘Developing emol!’ for new Pythonistas
- Setting Up a Django Development Environment
- New Club Series for Python Beginners – Loops and Iteration
- Sphinx and Doctests screencast
Comments are closed.