I’m happy to say that I’ve just published the last three episodes for Python Beginners – Loops and Iteration. This is another of our Club ShowMeDo Python Beginners series aimed at new Python programmers, it takes you through looping and iteration techniques.
By the end of the series you’ll be able to read other people’s Python code more confidently and you’ll have useful examples for building your own loops.
The complete series runs for 30 minutes, each episode is around 5 minutes long and includes examples:
- Overview (Loops and Iteration)
- For on a List
- For using a range
- For using enumerate
- For on a set
- For on a dict(ionary)
- While loops
Other recent videos include What does Python Look Like?, Agile Python/Pylons Development for pySvnManager, Making a Django Dev Environment, TurboGears 2, Agile Python Development and Python for Math Education, Developing emol!.If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
- New Club Series for Python Beginners – Loops and Iteration
- New series – Agile Python+Pylons to build pySvnManager
- More Club videos for Python Beginners – Common Variables and Containers
- Python Beginners – Common Variables and Containers Series Completed
- Huge screencast series ‘Developing emol!’ for new Pythonistas