We’re just starting to publish our first Python Beginners series in Club ShowMeDo. This will form the first of a set of series aimed at new Python programmers. First we kick off with What Does Python Look Like?
“If you’re coming to Python from a different language then you’ll want to know how the syntax looks. If you’re new to programming then you’ll probably want an idea of what to expect too! Here I give you a high-level view of Python’s code and common functions and I link to examples from Java, C and C++ to provide comparisons.”, What Does Python Look Like?
This will be a 6-part series lasting 30 minutes. The first two episodes are up, the next four follow in the coming weeks.
The next series will be much longer (about 12 episodes) and will look at all of Python’s fundamental data types along with normal usage and working examples. Details will be posted on the Club page.If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
- New Club Series for Python Beginners – Loops and Iteration
- New Club series for Python Beginners – Common Variables and Containers
- More Club videos for Python Beginners – Common Variables and Containers
- “Python Beginners – Loops and Iteration” – Club Series fully published
- Python Beginners – Common Variables and Containers Series Completed