Over at ShowMeDo HQ Kyran has spent several months building a new learning system dubbed Learning Paths. The aim of the paths is to give you a co-ordinated journey through many videos, with dependencies clearly marked, so you can track back and forth picking up all the skills you want.
The Learning Paths have just launched, there are some bugs to iron out but the first set of Paths should be useful to a number of Beginner and Intermediate Pythonistas. Our current paths are:
- Beginning Python Programming (15 video series)
- Setting-up Python (4 video series)
- Intermediate Python Programming (6 series including 2 fully-worked projects)
- Python for Strong Pythonistas (note – only has 1 series at present, we’re requesting more community submissions)
- Full Python Projects (5 fully-worked Python projects including GUIs and web-apps)
These are the first Paths, I have another set ready to write-up. The Paths mix our free and Club content and all our authors have edit access so we can build upon these initial tutorials and expand them as new material is made available, to make for a reacher learning experience for everyone.
We’re keen to start spreading the word as we want people to use these Paths (which results in feedback for our authors…which motivates them to make more videos and Paths) so if you like what we’re doing, perhaps you could blog or tweet and help spread the word?If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!