SQLObject Performance Guide
John has written a useful SQLObject Performance Guide which I’ve just used to optimise ShowMeDo’s database usage.
SQLObject was the default for TurboGears when we started. Understanding what goes on under the hood is essential to making it perform well.
John uses examples to discuss:
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
- Query logging (debug=True)
- SQLRelatedJoin vs RelatedJoin (and MultipleJoins)
- Lazy vs ‘normal’ db access
- SQLObject 0.8.4 with TurboGears 1.0.1
- ShowMeDo RSS Feeds
- Draft ‘Starting with Python’ guide in ShowMeDo
- Get Going with Python 2: Python Development Environments (IDEs) part 1
Comments are closed.