Public interest in professional screencast production
Interestingly I’m getting some public interest now for professional screencast production via our ShowMeDo Services site. (please see ProCasts, this replaces ShowMeDo’s Services arm).
People seem to be coming through from google with terms like ’screencasting service’ and ’screencast production’ and given the evidence from ShowMeDo that I can produce clear and informative screencasts – we’re getting requests for production. This is great and rather unexpected – woot!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
- New Services Site for Professional Screencasts
- 5 Tips for Making a Great Screencast
- Clearer message and Statistics for our Services arm
- Digg adds Screencast for user-education
- New videos: Scribus, Inkscape, C tutorial
Comments are closed.